PhysicianEverett, Washington Job ID 1901040
• Acts as member of the clinical care team which consists of a physician, PA, MA and administrative support (front desk clerk); acts as team leader- takes the most active role in setting the pace, the quantity and quality of comprehensive medical care provided to Molina patients.
• Provides primary medical care within the standard of care for Internal Medicine patients.
• Orders laboratory and radiology tests as appropriate- keeping in mind the environment of limited resources.
• Consults with specialists regarding patient referrals; assists in providing adequate and appropriate medical information during the provision of specialist care; assist in securing ancillary services requested by consulting physician.
• Supervises and directs Medical Assistants.
• Consults with hospital physicians regarding a patient's hospital admission or ER evaluation.
• Maintains complete, timely and legible medical records.
• Attends required meetings. Participates in committees as assigned.
• Meets or exceeds productivity goals in regard to patient visits.
• Participates in physician's QA program.
• Maintains patient confidentiality
The primary care physician will work in the health centers providing primary medical care services to the patients.• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to abide by Molina's policies
• Maintain regular attendance based on agreed-upon schedule
• Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
• Graduation from an accredited medical school
• Experienced clinical physician
• Board certified in primary care (family practice or internal medicine) or board eligible if physician has graduated within the last 2 years.
• 2 yrs. clinical experience required (includes residency experience), 3+ yrs. preferred
Required License, Certification, Association
• Licensure/Certification: Licensed in the State and with the DEA
• Managed care experience preferred
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.