Patient Access CoordinatorEverett, Washington Job ID 2000866
Provides support to the clinic operations by adding assistance when applicable. Helps ensure satisfaction is achieved for patients.
• Responsible for outreach to patients assigned to particular clinics.
• Contacts all identified members who visited Emergency Rooms (monthly) using a predetermined script to ensure appointments are scheduled according to their PCP.
• Identifies new members to notify them of their initial health assessment.
• Educates resistant patients of the importance for them to maintain a medical relationship to ensure quality of care is provided and sustained.
• Assists patients with enrollment services of qualified programs.
Job roles and responsibilities emphasize a team-based approach to care and support each member of the team being trained to meet the highest level of function allowed by state law.
HS Diploma or GED
2-3 years healthcare customer service
Preferred License, Certification, Association
Certified Insurance Agents (CIA) to sell Covered California
CA State Driver's License and Auto Insurance
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.