Medical AssistantMolina Healthcare Job ID 2004895
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday / 10 hours per day (4 days per week) Weekends off.
Maximizes patient care and satisfaction by interacting with the staff, patients, and providers. Provides necessary patient care when applicable to impacted individuals on the basis of living a healthy life.
• Responsible for performing patient oriented procedures under the clinical supervision of a practitioner.
• Demonstrates knowledge of all back office functions in accordance to the Medical Assistant role.
• Assures patient visits are complete from intake to checkout while explaining next steps and answering pertinent questions.
• Maintains availability to assist other Medical Assistants when necessary.
• Assists clinic management in preparation of regulatory Facility Site Reviews (FSR) and audits.
Job roles and responsibilities emphasize a team-based approach to care and support each member of the team being trained to meet the highest level of function allowed by state law.
High School Diploma or GED
0-3 years as Certified Medical Assistant in Primary Care
Required License, Certification, Association
Active Certified Medical Assistant; Active Certified CPR
1-3 years as Medical Assistant in family practice/pediatrics
Managed care experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 10/15/2020
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
- RN Case Manager - REMOTE in Pierce County, WA Long Beach, California 01/20/2021
- Case Manager (RN)_G&A (MCC FL) placeholder_Remote Employees Long Beach, California 01/19/2021
- RN Case Manager, LTSS - Remote in Fairfax, Chantilly, Alexandria or Springfield, Virginia Long Beach, California 01/20/2021
- RN Case Manager, LTSS - Remote in Tidewater Region, Virginia Long Beach, California 01/19/2021
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs