Call Center Rep (Multiple Openings)Doral, Florida Job ID 1904243
Provides new and existing members with the best possible service in relation to billing inquiries, service requests, suggestions and complaints. Resolves member inquiries and complaints fairly and effectively. Provides product and service information to members, and identifies opportunities to maintain and increase member relationships. Recommends and implements programs to support member needs.
• Responds to incoming calls from members and providers.
• Responsible for pulling explanation of benefits for the department.
• Assists with formal training needs of new employees as needed.
• Conducts member satisfaction assessment services as applicable and based on business needs.
• Processes Check Tracers requests for the department.
• 1 + years’ experience working in a Call Center environment is preferred.
• 1+ years of healthcare experience is preferred.
• 1+ years of customer service in a high volume call environment is preferred.
• Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 1-3 years
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 3-5 years
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.