Care Review Processor - Remote in IowaMolina Healthcare Des Moines, Iowa Job ID 2019310
Molina Healthcare Services (HCS) works with members, providers and multidisciplinary team members to assess, facilitate, plan and coordinate an integrated delivery of care across the continuum, including behavioral health and long-term care, for members with high need potential. HCS staff work to ensure that patients progress toward desired outcomes with quality care that is medically appropriate and cost-effective based on the severity of illness and the site of service.
- Provides telephone, clerical, and data entry support for the Care Review team.
- Provides computer entries of authorization request/provider inquiries, such as eligibility and benefits verification, provider contracting status, diagnosis and treatment requests, coordination of benefits status determination, hospital census information regarding admissions and discharges, and billing codes.
- Responds to requests for authorization of services submitted via phone, fax, and mail according to Molina operational timeframes.
- Contacts physician offices according to Department guidelines to request missing information from authorization requests or for additional information as requested by the Medical Director.
HS Diploma or GED
1-3 years’ experience in an administrative support role in healthcare.
3+ years’ experience in an administrative support role in healthcare, Medical Assistant preferred.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Pay Range: $13.55/hr - $26.42/hr*
*Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Posting Date: 03/03/2023
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
- Provider Contracts Specialist Long Beach, California 03/21/2023
- Supv, Appeals & Grievances (Iowa Residents ONLY) Des Moines, Iowa, Iowa Falls, Iowa 03/21/2023
- Sr. Community Engagement Specialist, Western IA Sioux City, Iowa, Council Bluffs, Iowa, Henderson, Iowa, Rock Valley, Iowa 02/27/2023
- Clinical Services Auditor (LVN/ LPN) CALIFORNIA Los Angeles, California, California 03/21/2023
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs