Case Manager, LTSS (RN/LSW) Dayton, OHMolina Healthcare Dayton, Ohio Job ID 2008476
As a Case Manager, you will work with members, providers and multidisciplinary team members to assess, facilitate, plan and coordinate an integrated delivery of care across the continuum, including behavioral health and long term care, for members with high need potential.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Yes
What makes you a successful Case Manager at Molina Healthcare? Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you're the right fit.
I love working at a company that sees our members as people not numbers and allow employees to provide individual care to meet the member’s needs.-Lori K. MS, BSW, CADC, Case Manager
If they feel someone cares about them, they are more likely to care for themselves, and their health, in return. Sometimes we have to be their only friend.-Joanne J., Case Manager
A member’s care is enhanced when their care providers think deeply about their situation and then offer assistance and guidance.-Brent A., Case Manager
Medical · Dental · Vision
Group & Voluntary Life Insurance
Aflac · Pet Health · Identity Theft
Auto & Home Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
401K · Roth 401K
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Continuing Education Units
Paid Time Off
Volunteer Time Off
Legal Assistance Plan
Employee Assistance & Well Being Programs
Employee Perks Platform
Molina Healthcare Services (HCS) works with members, providers and multidisciplinary team members to assess, facilitate, plan and coordinate an integrated delivery of care across the continuum, including behavioral health and long term care, for members with high need potential. HCS staff work to ensure that patients progress toward desired outcomes with quality care that is medically appropriate and cost-effective based on the severity of illness and the site of service.
• Completes face-to-face comprehensive assessments of members per regulated timelines.
• Facilitates comprehensive waiver enrollment and disenrollment processes.
• Develops and implements a case management plan, including a waiver service plan, in collaboration with the member, caregiver, physician and/or other appropriate healthcare professionals and member's support network to address the member needs and goals.
• Performs ongoing monitoring of the care plan to evaluate effectiveness, document interventions and goal achievement, and suggest changes accordingly.
• Promotes integration of services for members including behavioral health care and long term services and supports, home and community to enhance the continuity of care for Molina members.
• Assesses for medical necessity and authorize all appropriate waiver services.
• Evaluates covered benefits and advise appropriately regarding funding source.
• Conducts face-to-face or home visits as required.
• Facilitates interdisciplinary care team meetings for approval or denial of services and informal ICT collaboration.
• Uses motivational interviewing and Molina clinical guideposts to educate, support and motivate change during member contacts.
• Assesses for barriers to care, provides care coordination and assistance to member to address psycho/social, financial, and medical obstacles concerns.
• Identifies critical incidents and develops prevention plans to assure member's health and welfare.
• Note for RN's: May have additional duties, such as providing consultation, recommendations and education as appropriate to non-RN case managers; working cases with members who have complex medical conditions and medication regimens; and/or conducting medication reconciliation when needed.
• 50-75% travel required.
Any of the following:
Completion of an accredited Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Program.
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a social science, psychology, gerontology, public health or social work.
• At least 1 year of experience working with persons with disabilities/chronic conditions and Long Term Services & Supports.
• 1-3 years in case management, disease management, managed care or medical or behavioral health settings.
Required License, Certification, Association
• Active, unrestricted State Nursing license (RN/LVN/LPN) OR Clinical Social Worker license in good standing.
• Must have valid driver's license with good driving record and be able to drive within applicable state or locality with reliable transportation.
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or Master's Degree in Social Work.
• 3-5 years in case management, disease management, managed care or medical or behavioral health settings.
• 1 year experience working with population who receive waiver services.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
Certified Case Manager (CCM)
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 07/21/2021