Manager, Healthcare Analytics - HEDIS Data AnalyticsColumbus, Ohio Job ID 1903561
Collects, validates, analyzes, and organizes data into meaningful reports for management decision making as well as designing, developing, testing and deploying reports to provider networks and other end users for operational and strategic analysis.
Manages and provides direct oversight of Healthcare Analytics Team activities and personnel. Provides technical expertise, manages relationships with operational leaders and staff. Directs staff assigned to their projects, maintains internal work plans as well as project work plans to meet reporting needs of the Health Plan. Resource to HCS staff for mentoring, coaching, and analysis questions. Responsible for staff time keeping, performance coaching, development and career paths.
• Daily management of Healthcare Analytics team.
• Allocate new report/project requests (workload distribution).
• Coordinates with Health Plan departments to meet data analysis and database development needs.
• Reviews, evaluates, and improved Company business logic and data sources.
• Resource to Health Plan staff for mentoring, coaching, and analysis questions.
• Reviews Health Plan analyst work products to ensure accuracy and clarity.
• Reviews regulatory reporting requirements and Health Plan project documentation.
• Maintains reporting service level benchmarks for Healthcare Analytics team.
• Represents Healthcare Analytics department in cross-departmental and operational meetings.
• Serves as liaison between Corporate IT and Health Plan regarding reporting needs.
• Creates reporting for strategic analysis, profitability, financial analysis, utilization patterns and medical management.
• Interfaces and maintains positive interactions with Health Plan and Corporate personnel.
• Creates dashboards and analyses HEDIS Data.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, Finance, Economics, Math, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
• 3 years management or team leadership experience
• 5+ years work experience preferable in managing analytics, HEDIS data and/or in a healthcare environment
• Strong knowledge of SQL SSRS, Power BI, report development, JIRA and Advanced Excel skills.
• Familiar with relational database concepts, and SDLC concepts
• Candidates with Interventions experience are highly desirable
• Candidates with prior experience creating dashboards using HEDIS Data are highly desirable.
• Masters' Degree in Finance, Economics, Math, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
3 – 5 years supervisory experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.