Call Center RepColumbus, Ohio Job ID 1903448
Provides new and existing members with the best possible service in relation to billing inquiries, service requests, suggestions and complaints. Resolves member inquiries and complaints fairly and effectively. Provides product and service information to members, and identifies opportunities to maintain and increase member relationships. Recommends and implements programs to support member needs.
• Responds to incoming calls from members and providers excluding provider claims calls.
• Accurately records all calls as applicable.
• Achieves individual performance goals as it relates to call center objectives.
• Assists callers with Web Portal registration and utilization.
• Engages and collaborates with other departments as applicable.
HS Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.