Analyst, Provider ConfiguratioMolina Healthcare Columbus, Ohio Job ID 2004703
Responsible for accurate and timely maintenance of critical provider information on all claims and provider databases. Maintains critical provider information on all claims and provider databases. Synchronizes data among multiple claims systems and application of business rules as they apply to each database. Validate data to be housed on provider databases and ensure adherence to business and system requirements of customers as it pertains to contracting, network management and credentialing.
• Audits loaded provider records for quality and financial accuracy and provides documented feedback.
• Assists in configuration issues and loading of provider information ,as needed .
• Assists in training current staff and new hires as necessary.
• Generates and distributes Network Related Compliance/Regulatory/Accreditation reports.
• Generates Provider Related reports to facilitate and support Provider Services/Provider Problem Research & Resolution.
Job Qualifications* Excel-Advanced
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.