Sr. Analyst, Business Systems (REMOTE)Molina Healthcare California Job ID 2005153
Interfaces with the customer in developing requirements for major projects of considerable complexity; prepares system design specifications; conducts research to resolve customer initiated issues related to Medicaid claims processing; and coordinates and manages project teams in the development of large multi-system, multi-platform projects. Also assigns and manages the workload for a team of analysts.
• Works closely with customer to develop requirements for major projects of considerable complexity.
• Prepares general system design specifications.
• Creates, reviews, analyzes and estimates project requests.
• Performs research and analysis of customer initiated inquiries and requests, leveraging extensive programming experience and utilizing technical tools as necessary to debug/analyze problems.
• Fields direct questions from Molina Operations Staff regarding business, technical and operations rules.
• Develops technical solutions to complex business and system problems.
• Leads development teams through project implementation.
• Provides excellent customer service to internal and external customers handling all aspects of client relations concerning technical projects, including notifying the client of implementation schedules and co-ordination and assistance in presentation of results.
• Provides leadership by mentoring others and sharing business and system knowledge.
• Reviews and validates test results per requirements.
• Understands other MMIS changes in process that may impact the customer, and notifies the customer of such changes well ahead of their implementation.
• Understands the connections between multiple State initiatives and their cross-impact.
• Vendor Management: Provides single point of contact for various vendors (software and interfaces). Coordinates installation, upgrades, problem investigation and resolution.
• Supports Integrated Test Facility (QA) as needed.
• Provides guidance to a team of Business Systems Analysts.
• Manages the team's workload and assigns work.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3+ years business analysis experience.
• 3+ years managed care experience.
• Demonstrates proficiency in a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures applicable to job-related subject areas.
• 3+ years of formal training in Project Management.
• Experience working with complex, often highly technical teams.
• Excel (e.g. Pivot Tables, Graphs, Spreadsheets).
• Ability to read and write SQL.
• Encounters/Claims experience.
Preferred License, Certification, Association:
Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), Certification from International Institute of Business Analysis preferred.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 10/28/2020