Analyst, Data (Financial Accounting)Molina Healthcare California Job ID 2007725
Designs and implements processes and solutions associated with a wide variety of data sets used for data/text mining, analysis, modeling, and predicting to enable informed business decisions. Gains insight into key business problems and deliverables by applying statistical analysis techniques to examine structured and unstructured data from multiple disparate sources. Collaborates across departments and with customers to define requirements and understand business problems. Uses advanced mathematical, statistical, querying, and reporting methods to develop solutions. Develops information tools, algorithms, dashboards, and queries to monitor and improve business performance. Creates solutions from initial concept to fully tested production, and communicates results to a broad range of audiences. Effectively uses current and emerging technologies.
• Extracts and compiles various sources of information and large data sets from various systems to identify and analyze outliers.
• Sets up process for monitoring, tracking, and trending department data.
• Prepares any state mandated reports and analysis.
• Works with internal, external and enterprise clients as needed to research, develop, and document new standard reports or processes.
• Implements and uses the analytics software and systems to support the departments goals.
• Tracks membership trends related to revenue.
• Work collaboratively with the enrollment teams to reconcile eligibility issues identified through the premium reconciliation process.
• Identify any deficiencies within the process, strategize and design improvements where possible.
• Knowledge in MS SQL queries and database development.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite products, key skills in Excel (V look-ups and pivots).
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 1-3 years of data and statistical analysis experience analyzing large data sets.
• Ability to read and write SQL queries at an advanced level.
• Must have experience working with Excel Spreadsheets, Pivot Tables, Graphs, VLookup, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 3-5 years of data and statistical analysis experience analyzing large data sets.
• SSIS packages.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 04/09/2021