Clinical Informatics Analyst (Remote in California)Molina Healthcare California Job ID 2008328
Under the direction of the Manager of Clinical Informatics for Analytics & Interfaces, the Clinical Informatics Data Analyst is responsible for the development, design, and maintenance of critical business reports based on data stored in multiple sources. This role will support the Care Connections team with data extraction, validation, and analysis as it relates to measuring and monitoring department initiatives. The Clinical Informatics Data Analyst also participates in the planning, development, and implementation of new build/upgrades of the electronic medical record application Epic.
- Develop and maintain centralized reports that empower decision making.
- Manage internal and external data load processes.
- Effectively collaborate with other team members to identify and resolve problems.
- Leverage BI tools to drive strategic initiatives.
- Maintain the integrity of all data used in departmental reporting and integration into Epic.
- Perform ad hoc analyses to address inquiries and resolve anomalies.
- Integrate external data sources and identify opportunities for automation in data extraction processes.
- Provide quantitative and qualitative data analysis in the reporting of patterns, insights, and trends to decision makers.
- Maintain code utilizing Azure DevOps as the version control application.
- Ensure departmental and individual performance goals are met.
- Develop and maintain documentation for all assigned areas of responsibility.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Intermediate proficiency with SQL.
- Experience with reporting tools such as SSRS, Crystal, or Power BI.
- Experience with ETL tools like SSIS.
- Strong critical thinking and attention to detail.
- Ability to question, review, and identify data gaps in reports or processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Healthy curiosity, creative thinking, and willingness to learn new tools/platforms.
- Strong time management skills to manage simultaneous projects and tasks in order to meet internal deadlines.
- Familiarity with version control applications such as TFS or Azure DevOps.
- Ability to work independently, within a team, and collaboratively across teams.
HS Diploma or GED
• 4+ years of data analysis experience.
• Intermediate to advance level experience reading, writing and programming with SQL.
• Proficiency working with Excel.
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have strong quantitative and analytical skills.
Bachelor's degree in Healthcare, Business, Information Technology or related field preferred
• Healthcare experience.
• BI Tools: SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Power BI.
• EMR application experience (e.g. Epic).
• Version Control experience (e.g. TFS, Azure).
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 10/15/2021
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs