Sr Analyst, Config Info MgmtBothell, Washington Job ID 2001023
Responsible for accurate and timely implementation and maintenance of critical information on claims databases. Maintains critical information on claims databases. Synchronizes data among operational and claims systems and application of business rules as they apply to each database. Validate data to be housed on databases and ensure adherence to business and system requirements of customers as it pertains to contracting, benefits, prior authorizations, fee schedules, and other business requirements.
• Loads and maintain contract, benefit or reference table information into the claim payment system and other applicable systems.
• Participates in defect resolution for assigned component
• Assists with development of configuration standards and best practices while suggesting improvement processes to ensure systems are working more efficiently and improve quality.
• Assists in planning and coordination of application upgrades and releases, including development and execution of some test plans.
• Participates in the implementation and conversion of new and existing health plans.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Graduate Degree or equivalent experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.