Pharmacy Technician (Call Center, no weekends)Bothell, Washington Job ID 1901998
Molina Pharmacy Services/Management staff work to ensure that Molina members have access to all medically necessary prescription drugs and those drugs are used in a cost-effective, safe manner. These jobs are responsible for creating, operating, and monitoring Molina Health Plan's pharmacy benefit programs in accordance with all federal and state laws. Jobs in this family include those involved in formulary management (such as, reviewing prior authorization requirements, reviewing drug/provider utilization patterns and pharmacy costs management), clinical pharmacy services (such as, therapeutic drug monitoring, drug regimen review, patient education, and medical staff interaction), and oversight (establishing and measuring performance metrics with regard to patient outcomes, medications safety and medication use policies).
• Performs initial receipt and review of non-formulary or prior authorization requests against plan approved criteria. Requests additional information from providers as needed in order to properly evaluate the request.
• Accurately enters on-line approvals or denials of requests. Authorized to make and carry out simple prior authorization requests within established policies and procedures.
• Participates in the development /administration of programs designed to enhance the utilization of targeted drugs and the identification of cost saving pharmacy practices.
• Identifies and reports departmental operational issues and resource needs to appropriate management.
• Assists Molina Member Services, pharmacies, and health plan providers in resolving member prescription claim, prior authorization, or pharmacy services access issues.
• Articulates Pharmacy Management policies and procedures to pharmacy/health plan providers, other Molina staff and others as needed.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent
2 years experience as a Pharmacy Technician
Required License, Certification, Association
Active Pharmacy Technician License
Preferred License, Certification, Association
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs