Director of Medicare LTSS Plan SupportMolina Healthcare Austin, Texas Job ID 2009477
Responsible for the management of the benefits, operations, communication, reporting, and data exchange of the Medicare product in support of strategic and corporate business objectives. Develops infrastructure, standards, and policies and procedures for the Medicare and Dual Eligible Program and participates in the strategic development of its products and services.
• Establishes audit controls and measurements to ensure correct processes are established. Develops and performs internal audits/risk assessments, monitoring program for Molina Healthcare departments. Provides post audit findings and recommendations to ensure contractual State and Federal Compliance.
• Coordinates development of written policies and procedures regarding compliance with local, state and federal guidelines.
• Establishes member grievance appeals and policies and updates annually or as directed by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
• Establishes non-contracted provider dispute and appeals policies and policies and updates annually or as directed by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid.
• Responsible for development, implementation and maintenance of department strategic initiatives.
Graduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 10/01/2021
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONView Map
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs