Case Manager, LTSS (RN)-Remote in Alexandria, VAMolina Healthcare Alexandria, Virginia; West Falls Church, Virginia; Potomac Mills, Virginia; Manassas, Virginia; Arlington, Virginia; Reston, Virginia; Winchester, Virginia Job ID 2017804
As a Case Manager, you will work with members, providers and multidisciplinary team members to assess, facilitate, plan and coordinate an integrated delivery of care across the continuum, including behavioral health and long term care, for members with high need potential.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Yes
What makes you a successful Case Manager at Molina Healthcare? Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you're the right fit.
I love working at a company that sees our members as people not numbers and allow employees to provide individual care to meet the member’s needs.-Lori K. MS, BSW, CADC, Case Manager
If they feel someone cares about them, they are more likely to care for themselves, and their health, in return. Sometimes we have to be their only friend.-Joanne J., Case Manager
A member’s care is enhanced when their care providers think deeply about their situation and then offer assistance and guidance.-Brent A., Case Manager
Medical · Dental · Vision
Group & Voluntary Life Insurance
Aflac · Pet Health · Identity Theft
Auto & Home Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
401K · Roth 401K
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Continuing Education Units
Paid Time Off
Volunteer Time Off
Legal Assistance Plan
Employee Assistance & Well Being Programs
Employee Perks Platform
For this position we are seeking a (RN) Registered Nurse who lives in VIRGINIA and must be licensed for the state of VIRGINIA.
Case Manager will work in remote and field setting supporting our SMI population, within our Medicaid Population with. Case Manager will be required to physically go to member’s homes to complete Face to Face assessment. You will participate in interdisciplinary care team meetings for our members and ensure they have care plans based on their concerns/health needs. Members have required assessments every six months and can also require “trigger assessments” if they have hospitalizations. Excellent computer skills and attention to detail are very important to multitask between systems, talk with members on the phone, and enter accurate contact notes. This is a fast-paced position and productivity is important.
TRAVEL (50% or more) in the field to do member visits in the surrounding areas will be required. We are looking for a candidate who will work remotely primarily in the Nothern Virginia Area (NOVA. Mileage will be reimbursed.
Home office with internet connectivity of high speed required
Schedule: Monday thru Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM. - No weekends are Holidays.
Molina Healthcare Services (HCS) works with members, providers and multidisciplinary team members to assess, facilitate, plan and coordinate an integrated delivery of care across the continuum, including behavioral health and long-term care, for members with high need potential. HCS staff work to ensure that patients progress toward desired outcomes with quality care that is medically appropriate and cost-effective based on the severity of illness and the site of service.
- Completes face-to-face comprehensive assessments of members per regulated timelines.
- Facilitates comprehensive waiver enrollment and disenrollment processes.
- Develops and implements a case management plan, including a waiver service plan, in collaboration with the member, caregiver, physician and/or other appropriate healthcare professionals and member's support network to address the member needs and goals.
- Performs ongoing monitoring of the care plan to evaluate effectiveness, document interventions and goal achievement, and suggest changes accordingly.
- Promotes integration of services for members including behavioral health care and long term services and supports, home and community to enhance the continuity of care for Molina members.
- Assesses for medical necessity and authorize all appropriate waiver services.
- Evaluates covered benefits and advise appropriately regarding funding source.
- Conducts face-to-face or home visits as required.
- Facilitates interdisciplinary care team meetings for approval or denial of services and informal ICT collaboration.
- Uses motivational interviewing and Molina clinical guideposts to educate, support and motivate change during member contacts.
- Assesses for barriers to care, provides care coordination and assistance to member to address psycho/social, financial, and medical obstacles concerns.
- Identifies critical incidents and develops prevention plans to assure member's health and welfare.
- Provides consultation, recommendations and education as appropriate to non-RN case managers
- Works cases with members who have complex medical conditions and medication regimens
- Conducts medication reconciliation when needed.
- 50-75% travel required.
Graduate from an Accredited School of Nursing
- At least 1 year of experience working with persons with disabilities/chronic conditions and Long Term Services & Supports.
- 1-3 years in case management, disease management, managed care or medical or behavioral health settings.
- Required License, Certification, Association
- Active, unrestricted State Registered Nursing license (RN) in good standing
- If field work is required, Must have valid driver's license with good driving record and be able to drive within applicable state or locality with reliable transportation.
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- 3-5 years in case management, disease management, managed care or medical or behavioral health settings.
- 1 year experience working with population who receive waiver services.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
Active and unrestricted Certified Case Manager (CCM)
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Pay Range: $26.41 - $51.49 an hour*
*Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Job Type: Full Time Posting Date: 12/08/2022
No recently viewed jobs.View All Jobs
No saved jobs.View All Jobs