Sr Technical Writer (New Mexico)Molina Healthcare Albuquerque, New Mexico Job ID 2004462
Analyses user information requirements including understanding the user experience in relation to company products. Defines strategy for effective communication. May provide feedback and suggestions to product development. Employs company brand standards and creates standards applicable to technical documentation. Writes and revises technical information about company products, such as operational, maintenance, or repair manuals. Duties include gathering and organizing technical information, preparing text and tools, and coordinating layout for print or electronic publication.
• Creates and maintains policies and procedures, training manuals, processing guides, job aids, reference tools, etc.
• Reviews documents and written external communication for format, consistency, and compliance with existing procedures.
• Creates and revises flowcharts to document existing processes and model workflows.
• Leads and/or participates in work groups for the purpose of developing and documenting business processes and procedures.
• Mentors teammates regarding functional business terminology, practices and regulatory implications.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.