Learning Facilitator (Call Center)Albuquerque, New Mexico Job ID 1903641
Analyzes and determines training needs and problems. Develops, administers and implements all training programs in accordance with the Business' initiatives and strategies. Conducts special courses designed for training selected groups of employees.
• Consults with plan/Corporate leadership in assessing and meeting specific training needs.
• Develops/Conducts training including both group facilitation as well as individual coaching to mitigate skill gaps.
• Conducts needs analyses for beginning to intermediate complexity training projects.
• Evaluates data and organizational needs to identify learning and development issues. Works with the department management to design and implement improvements.
• Designs curriculum for beginning to intermediate complexity including Level 3 evaluations.
• Consults with business partners to improve learning outcomes.
• Serves as an enterprise-wide subject matter expert on the content areas in which they specialize.
• Creates, maintains, and manages small to medium training project plans.
• Designs and maintains course curriculum and skill checks.
• Manages the learning environment for classroom setup, systems setup, course materials, media, and on-line learning.
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.