Mgr, Data AnalyticsLong Beach, California Job ID 2002376
• Ensure timely creation of Executive and Health plan management reports
• Ensure data integrity
• Interact with various departments including, but not limited to, IT; Finance; Claims, Call Centers; and UM.
• Manages team of Data Analysts
• Acts as a liaison to all other internal and external customers on behalf of Molina and enrollment data management areas
• Provides day-to-day technical management and mentoring as required of the department staff.
Job Qualifications*Verint knowledge
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Graduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.